logo

Notification

Icon
Error

JonSNow
#1 Posted : сабота, 11 август 2018 22:08:16(UTC)
JonSNow

Groups: Registered
American Samoa

klonopin may impair your thinking or reactions. Avoid driving or operating machinery until you know how this medicine will affect you. Dizziness or severe drowsiness can cause falls or other accidents.
After suffering crippling anxiety and panic attacks in 2006, this amazing med made me myself again. Not high, not loopy, not drowsy. Just me again. I took 0.5 mg twice a day for 6 months, then tapered down and off of it with no side effects or dependency issues. Back on again in 2014 during another bad patch for three months, same dosage. On both occasions, neither Xanax nor Ativan could even make a dent in my anxiety. I am so grateful to the makers of klonopin and to the docs who prescribed it. It literally takes my quality of life from a 2 to a 10 in times of need.
I was told that I have Panic Disorder and Bipolar Disorder. After suffering horrible panic attacks from the withdrawals from Zoloft, I was given klonopin to calm down. For once, everything felt normal. I was calm and collected after that. I've been on it ever since, I take every couple of days when I'm anxious along with Neurontin 300mg, 3 times a day. Definitely helps with the anxiety, I would recommend this to everyone.
I'm going through a custody battle right now and this is the ONLY thing getting me through the days with a clear head. My boyfriend after 20 years said if I leave him (he's abusive) that he'd take everything from me. He wasn't kidding. He knows I've suffered with panic disorder since I was 16. My dr put me on Prozac and that's helping a little bit to control crying. But the klonopin is giving my heart and mind a chance to breathe again when I take it as needed. I take two 0.5/mg sometimes together or apart. Ativan & Xanax never worked on me before. I feel so present in the moment when I take my klonopin.
I was diagnosed with General Anxiety, Social Anxiety and panic attacks about 17 years ago. I was prescribed many different medicines, but what has worked BEST with my panic attacks and over all anxiety is klonopin. I was prescribed 0.5 mg 3 times daily, it has been a God send. I do not go above my prescribed dosage and can take any time of day and stay right on track at work etc. I have been on this dosage for 7 years and it's made a huge difference in my quality of life. I will say that I ran out over a holiday weekend and couldn't get any more until the following Tuesday. 3 days without caused severe withdrawal symptoms, unable to sleep, watery mouth, dry heaves and clammy skin, it was awful. So don't miss dosage(s) & you'll be fine.
It works on panic at fairly low doses. I�ve tried most of the benzodiazepines and found klonopin works best for me. Xanax and Ativan work faster, Valium and Tranxene work longer, but in terms of warding off panic with minimal problems, while maintaining a minimal dose klonopin has been my favorite.
Have had anxiety all my life!-40 years. During one very long 3 week period of being in what my psychologist called a panic state, I absolutely had to ask my doctor for something that would help me begin to function again. I don't prefer to medicate unless it is absolutely necessary, and while taking this is not exactly something that I wanted my situation to come to, I eventually decided that if I did not opt for some type of pharmaceutical intervention, I might have had a stroke from the insane physical stress, which was bringing me to the brink of insanity. ONE pill before bed one evening did the trick for me. It was like hitting the reset button, and I woke up rested, calm, and totally fine again. Haven't needed another pill yet.
Do not give this medicine to a child without medical advice. klonopin is not approved to treat panic disorder in anyone younger than 18 years old.
I started having anxiety or panic attacks 30 years ago and suffered through them for almost 10 years. My psyc wanted me to experience the anxiety to show how it wasn't harmful and I'd get over it. We'll guess what, I never got over them and a I had my GP wrote me out a prescription for klonopin to take as needed and it has worked out great. Although I am not cured of my illness, I am able to function, enjoy life and do things I didn't think would be possible without it. All without any physical side effects. Btw, numerous times I've had skin cancer removed from my face while sitting in a chair for 4-5 hours. I've had dental implants in my mouth, which went on for 2-3 hours. All this was possible with klonopin.