logo

Notification

Icon
Error

JonSNow
#1 Posted : сабота, 11 август 2018 21:51:06(UTC)
JonSNow

Groups: Registered
American Samoa

For High Blood Pressure I'm 37 and didn't always have issues with BP. I have been order norvasc online 2.5.mg for about a month. It has made me worse. I have been to the ER twice because I feel lightheadedness. I feel like I am going to faint. I do not understand. I never had any issues until I started taking this medication. Has anybody else gone through this? Both hospitals couldn't find anything.
For High Blood Pressure My BP is still high. As the systolic # came down slightly, the diastolic # has gone up greatly. Will see doc in 2 weeks & ask about that.
For High Blood Pressure I'm 55 and 195 lbs. Was on 5mg order norvasc online after repeated BP readings of 160/80. order norvasc online brought my BP down to 140/80 for the first 3 months. Then I started getting heart palpitations. I would also start feeling flushed & dizzy. It became progressively worse to the point I couldn't stand because of my dizziness. Heart palpitations occurred frequently. Doctor took blood, EKG and also did two stress tests. All were negative (BP went back up to 165/75 - on average). I stopped taking order norvasc online after 6 months, Doctor put me on 10mg Lisinopril. As my diet improved over the past 6 months (I have always done cardio), I stopped any BP meds. It been 24 days and my BP (which I take several times a day) hovers between 120/75 to 141/82. I'm no longer dizzy or feel flush. Still get heart palpitations every few hours that hasn't fully been explained. Bottom line is (IMO), I can do without meds by having changed my diet (which was good to start with - Just needed to make some adjustments).+
Do not use norvasc tablets if you are allergic to amlodipine (the active ingredient in norvasc) or to the inactive ingredients. Tell your doctor if you are currently taking simvastatin, or products containing simvastatin. norvasc should not be taken if you are currently taking doses of 20 mg or greater of simvastatin. Tell your doctor about any prescription and non-prescription medicines (herbal remedies, vitamins) you are taking. Do not start new prescription or non-prescription medicines unless you talk with your doctor first. Tell your doctor about all your medical conditions including history of heart disease or liver problems.
You may experience symptoms of low blood pressure (dizziness, lightheadedness) if you have heart diseases. It is rare, but when you first start taking norvasc or increase your dose, you may have a heart attack or your angina may get worse. If that happens, call your doctor right away or go directly to a hospital emergency room. The most common side effects of norvasc include swelling of your legs or ankles, dizziness, flushing (hot or warm feeling in your face), and heart palpitations (very fast heartbeat). Other side effects include fatigue, nausea, stomach pain, or extreme sleepiness.
For High Blood Pressure Awful drug run !!!! Where do I begin? I was prescribed norvasc benzalate 10mg to either take a 10mg pill a day i could break in half Muscle weakness and muscle depletion its like acid that eats your muscles and makes the skin crawl literally ... You can feel the pulses pound in your ankles Fire in stomach then chills all over the body Labored breathing Wheezing coughing conjestion caused me to get bronchitis which Ive never had in my life ... Drowning feeling in chest and lungs Weakness tingling in head thougt I was having a stroke Tingling in toes and fingers extreme coldness ... Cramping anxiety fatigue makes you feel your in another world or are just there... Thought I was dying felt like organs were shutting down. Run folks
For High Blood Pressure Novasc like all meds have side affects works great on me..lowered my stubborn pressure from 238/110 down to 140/90 in 4weeks. Its very effective. I found that taking 5mg in the am and 5mg at night are more effective with less side effects No results on lopressor after a year on that stuff. .bad side effects.
I started on this 3 months ago for my hypertension and it works great. I was on Toprol 50mg and now on Toprol 25mg and norvasc 5mg. This is a great combination for me. I definitely can recommend it.
Yes, norvasc lowered my BP, but after 15 days on this drug my feet and ankles swelled up and I experienced lower leg pains. Took myself off this drug 10 days ago. Side effects ALMOST all gone but BP is now up again to 145/80. I will look for a NATURAL method tp lower my BP. I'm tired of side effects!